In 2022, the Connecticut Department of Transportation reported 62 motorcycle accident deaths. Motorcycle accidents are often more deadly than car accidents. They also differ significantly when it comes to the types of injuries sustained. There are two main reasons why...
- Why motorcycle accidents are more severe than car accidents
- When might a fatal crash lead to a wrongful death lawsuit?
- How can fall weather conditions in Connecticut impact drivers?
- Which brands of cars are the best for preventing accidents?
- Do drivers who don’t use turn signals cause more accidents?