Your brain is a delicate organ. While your skull generally does a good job protecting your brain from injuries, a blow to the head may cause you to develop a traumatic brain injury. TBIs are common in both slip-and-fall accidents and car wrecks. If you have a TBI, you...
- Why do such a high percentage of car accidents occur in parking lots?
- The dangers of distracted driving: how you can stay safe on the road
- Why motorcycle accidents are more severe than car accidents
- When might a fatal crash lead to a wrongful death lawsuit?
- How can fall weather conditions in Connecticut impact drivers?