Have You Been Injured In A Car Accident?
If you’ve been in any type of car accident, our first priority at Jacobs & Dow, LLC, is to evaluate your case and meet your immediate needs. We can arrange medical care, preserve evidence before it’s destroyed, take steps for vehicle repair or replacement, and respond for you when the other side’s insurance investigator calls.
We document your short-term, long-term and permanent injuries and losses. We then aggressively seek a fair, full and just settlement that adequately compensates for your losses. The personal injury attorneys of our firm will listen to your concerns until we understand your needs. If the insurance company won’t pay a fair settlement, we’ll take the case to court for full compensation and prove to the jury how the injuries changed your life.
Experienced Lawyers Protecting Your Rights After A Car Accident
The attorneys at Jacobs & Dow have been protecting the rights of injured people for more than 60 years. In that time, we have helped thousands of car accident victims recover compensation to meet their needs.
Insurance companies like to pay the minimum. Our personal injury lawyers have a track record of making the insurance companies pay the maximum.
We’ve handled all sorts of injury and wrongful death claims, including for accidents like:
- T-bone crashes: With only a car door to protect the driver, side-impact accidents can result in serious or even fatal injuries to victims. If you have been injured or a loved one has been killed in a T-bone accident caused by a negligent driver, you should speak to an experienced personal injury lawyer.
- Rear-end collisions: Rear-end collisions are serious accidents that can involve injuries with significant long-term side effects. Insurance companies rarely take these cases seriously, attempting to write them off as a case of whiplash. While whiplash is one possible injury in a rear-end accident, spinal cord or serious brain injuries are also possible if the impact is severe enough. These are complex cases that require the attention of a skilled personal injury attorney.
- Head-on collisions: Head-on collisions are extremely dangerous accidents. The high-impact speeds result in violent crashes that lead to severe injuries. They can be caused in many different ways, including a distracted driver crossing the centerline or median, debris in the road causing a driver to swerve into oncoming traffic and other causes. We conduct a complete investigation of your accident to determine how it occurred and who was responsible.
- Intersection accidents: Connecticut law requires drivers to appropriately yield the right of way and obey all traffic signals. Yet, serious injury accidents regularly happen at intersections across Connecticut. The negligent drivers who cause accidents at intersections can be held liable for their victims’ injuries.
- Rollover accidents: Drivers and passengers rely on their vehicles to protect them in the event of a rollover accident. They expect that the vehicle’s structure and design are sufficient to withstand the impact of a rollover. Vehicle manufacturers can be held liable when defective vehicle design contributes to victims’ injuries in an auto accident. Our attorneys are prepared to take on any opponent, no matter how big or powerful.
You Need An Attorney On Your Side To Maximize Compensation
In every case, our lawyers investigate your accident to understand how it happened and who was responsible. We review police reports, witness statements and any other pertinent information. We build a compelling case to support your claim for full compensation.
Whatever type of crash or car accident you were injured in, even if you were the passenger in a one-car accident, the lawyers at Jacobs & Dow have the experience to help. We handle personal injury claims involving hit-and-run accidents and uninsured motorist coverage, as well as cases where the insurance is inadequate and the other driver’s assets are at risk. We’ll explain your rights and make sure the insurance company honors them.
Five of our lawyers are listed in “Best Lawyers in America.” We will fight to get you the compensation you deserve. The insurance companies know we will take your case to trial if they don’t offer a fair settlement.
Ask For A Free Consultation With A Car Accident Lawyer: (203) 772-3100
To discuss your car accident and your legal options, or to schedule an appointment, contact our firm today. In addition to weekday office hours, we are open for client meetings on Saturday mornings and by appointment on Sundays, holidays and evenings. Additionally, if there is no recovery in your case, owe us no legal fee, as we are paid a percentage of the compensation we secure for you.