Should You Try To “Do It Yourself?”
Experience Informs Our Approach
A lawyer familiar with the workers’ compensation process is more likely to be able to spot potential pitfalls and navigate the system more efficiently than someone who is encountering it for the first time. If you’re not sure if you need a lawyer, you have nothing to lose by taking advantage of a free consultation with our firm. Call (203) 772-3100 or write to us to consult with one of our knowledgeable workers’ compensation attorneys at Jacobs & Dow, LLC, in New Haven, Connecticut.
How A Lawyer Can Help
One of our dedicated workers’ compensation attorneys can help to define the extent and prognosis of your injuries as well as the scope of your required medical bills incurred by your accident. It’s also important to consult with an attorney if you’ve been injured on the job and:
- You have multiple jobs in which you are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits.
- Your job-related injury is old but gets re-injured.
- Your injury involved a work-related motor vehicle accident.
- You will need to have extensive medical treatment.
- You’re having to fight to get necessary treatment paid for.
- The injury caused facial scarring.
- You work in a high-stress profession.
- Your injury involved exposure to dangerous gas or chemicals.
- You experienced an electric shock.
At Jacobs & Dow, LLC, we are dedicated to our injured clients’ well-being. We do everything in our power to make sure you get the maximum possible compensation after a work-related accident.
Get Your Questions Answered
At your free initial consultation, one of our attorneys will listen to the details of your accident and give you an idea of what you can expect from workers’ compensation. We can help you better once we know about your individual situation. To schedule your appointment, call our office at (203) 772-3100 or fill in the details using our online form.