Premises Liability Articles
Premises liability is a constantly evolving area of law, with new court cases and rulings affecting how future cases will be tried. For further reading and perspectives on premises liability issues and news, please refer to the links below:
- Connecticut negligent security: Meek Mill concert shooting lawsuit
- Slip-and-fall injuries and the “mode of operation” rule
- Connecticut Homeowner Sued For Stabbing Death Committed By Third Party
- Did the Hospital Have Notice of an Icy Parking Lot That Led to Injuries?
- Lessons From Target’s Slip-And-Fall Lawsuit
- What To Do After a Connecticut Slip-And-Fall Accident
- Connecticut Winter Weather Brings Risk of Slip-And-Fall Accidents
- Restaurant Not Responsible for Injuries Caused by Intoxicated Driver
Learn more about how Jacobs & Dow, LLC handles these cases by visiting our page on premises liability.