Distracted Driver Articles
Distracted driving is becoming more and more of an issue in America as technology takes a greater role in our lives. As it does, the laws surrounding these issues change and evolve. It is important to stay relevant on such issues. For more information about distracted driving cases and legal updates, please refer to the links below:
- Does Snapchat add to distracted driving?
- Distracted driving a prominent risk in school zones, study shows
- Overconfidence in driverless technology can be dangerous
- Study suggests the dangers of cognitive distraction for CT drivers
- Connecticut lawmakers consider stricter laws to deter distracted driving
- Woman Admits to Texting During Fatal Accident
- Distracted Driving Still Prevalent in Connecticut
- Distracted Driving in Connecticut
- Records Show Connecticut Men Outnumber Women in Cellphone Use While Driving
- Bus Driver Suspended after Thousands of On-the-Job Texts
- FMCSA Hands Down Final Rule Banning Texting by Interstate Truckers
- Connecticut May Increase Penalties and Restrictions in Cell-Phone Ban
Learn more about how Jacobs & Dow, LLC handles these cases by visiting our distracted driving accidents page.