Depending on the types of vehicles involved and the speed at which they were traveling, a collision can have catastrophic consequences for both the vehicle occupants and their entire family. Severe crashes could result in head injuries, brain damage, spinal cord...
- What are the most common reasons car accidents occur in Connecticut?
- What are some proactive steps bicyclists can take around cars?
- 3 reasons the autumn months increase your slip-and-fall risk
- How a dash camera can help your personal injury case
- Protecting kids from head injuries during outdoor activities