The roadways of Connecticut may have grown more dangerous. As reported by Fox61, the first four months of 2020 saw a 34% increase in deaths related to motor vehicles compared to the same months in 2019. Speeding over 80 mph has also increased; state police are...
- What are the most common reasons car accidents occur in Connecticut?
- What are some proactive steps bicyclists can take around cars?
- 3 reasons the autumn months increase your slip-and-fall risk
- How a dash camera can help your personal injury case
- Protecting kids from head injuries during outdoor activities