Ten Unexpected Findings In The GA 6 Lockup
The recent “inconvenience” visited upon the GA 6 lockup caused by heavy rains followed inexplicably by an invisible carbon monoxide cloud caused a shutdown of the courthouse and required a thorough cleaning from top to bottom. That cleaning revealed a number of unexpected findings.
- Midge Renault’s Diary.
- Jim Morrison’s sheet music.
- A group photo of Judges Dixwell, Whalley and Goffe.
- A copy of the l959 New Haven Blades Press Guide.
- A New Haven Journal Courier dated June 7, 1954 reporting on a stalled escalator at Kresge’s.
- Three Connecticut Company bus transfers.
- A yearbook for Richard C. Lee High School, Class of l963.
- An unopened bottle of Hull’s Export.
- A Toddle House Menu.
- Rodney Eilson’s nautical charts of Long Island Sound.