According to a survey reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2.1 percent of the drivers in Connecticut admitted to driving after they had consumed too much alcohol. Combined with other statistics stating that 30 people die each day in U.S....
- Why motorcycle accidents are more severe than car accidents
- When might a fatal crash lead to a wrongful death lawsuit?
- How can fall weather conditions in Connecticut impact drivers?
- Which brands of cars are the best for preventing accidents?
- Do drivers who don’t use turn signals cause more accidents?