New Haven Personal Injury and Insurance Dispute Lawyers
Do you have a storm related legal problem?
Jacobs & Dow, LLC, is offering free consultations to all victims of the hybrid storm known as "Hurricane Sandy". We also offer 10 percent discounts on contingent fees* on all cases we accept to recover for injuries and losses caused by the storm.
Our firm may be able to help you if:
- You or someone you know was injured by negligence during the storm or its aftermath
- You are having trouble with a Storm Sandy insurance claim
- Your insurance company claims the "hurricane deductible" applies to you
- You are having problems settling your property damage
- You have a business interruption claim
- You are having trouble with a utility company, construction contractor or customer supplier
You have a commercial insurance dispute
Our lawyers have served this community for many years, and we are here for you in your time of need. If we can help you, we will.
Free Consultations and Discounted Contingent Fees for Storm Sandy Victims
If you have any legal questions concerning your rights or liabilities arising out of the storm, call us for a free assessment, at 203-772-3100 or contact our law firm online. All inquiries are strictly confidential.
From our law offices in New Haven, we represent clients in Clinton, Madison, Guliford, Branford, East Haven, West Haven, Milford, Bridgeport, Fairfield and in other cities along the Connecticut shoreline.
*We will advance all necessary court costs and expenses of litigation and recover these without interest or discount when the case resolves, separately from the attorney's fee.