Medical malpractice is a constantly evolving area of law. With new developments come new strategies for handling cases. Our attorneys stay abreast of the most recent changes to provide you the most quality representation possible.
For further reading on recent medical malpractice issues and news events, please refer to our articles and posts listed below:
- I suffered medical malpractice in Connecticut. Now what?
- Bullying by doctors can lead to serious medical errors
- Medical malpractice suits hold doctors and facilities accountable
- Sloppy Electronic Health Record Practices Harm Patients
- Study Finds Young Surgeons Prone to Errors When Distracted in the Operating Room
- The Burnt-Out Case: Is It Your Doctor?
- Prescription Drug Abuse Forms a New Drug Epidemic
- Medicaid Says "No" to Medical Never Events
- FDA Oversight of Medical Devices Faces Scrutiny
- Drug Shortages Plague Connecticut Hospitals
- Dangerous Doctors Practicing in Connecticut
- Lap-Band Surgery Option Has Connecticut Hospitals Seeing Green
- Medical Expert Opinion Required to File Med Mal Claim is Killing Some Valid Malpractice Claims