Michael Dolan is a litigator who focuses his practice on personal injury law. Mike grew up in Branford and Orange, Connecticut where he attended Amity Regional High School. He graduated cum laude from Boston College and received his law degree from the University of Connecticut. During law school Mike clerked for the Superior Court in the Judicial District of Bridgeport and for the Regional Family Law Docket.
Before joining Jacobs & Dow, LLC, Mike served as an associate at a personal injury firm in North Haven. In one of his first cases after joining Jacobs & Dow, LLC, Mike helped engineer a $600,000. settlement in a major injury case.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Connecticut, 2010
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2011
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- J.D. - 2010
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
- B.A. cum laude - 2007
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- New Haven County Bar Association